Monday, July 14, 2008

FERN



My name is Fern. I am an eight year old female cat and I was adopted in May 2005 from Rancho Coastal Humane Society http://www.rchumanesociety.org/. I live with my caretaker and companion Lynne and my little sister Autumn. I am all white with short hair. I am very distinguished looking because of the exquisite color of my eyes which are each different colors -- blue and gold. My nose is pink and so are my ears. In the shelter they called me "Pinky" because I had acquired severe sun damage to my ears from being lost outside before I was rescued. Today, when I play in the patio outdoors, I must wear sunscreen to prevent any further sun damage. I am lucky to have been adopted to such a nice home. At home, I have plenty of toys to play with and I am quite agile from my experience living outdoors where I developed good "street smarts" and birding skills. I also now have plenty of food and comfortable sleeping areas indoors. I am smart and quick and love to curl up on my owner's lap. For the first couple of years, life in my new home with Lynne was very peaceful, and then last November 2007 Autumn arrived!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fern, I look forward to hearing more of your "tail"!